We ended up going to see the out of hours doctor as he was really sick again – has a throat infection he thinks, said to keep feeding and giving milk as normal as he might keep a bit down even if he is sick…going to have to just see how he is during the night and first thing tomorrow to decide if we fly or not.

Pin It on Pinterest

%d bloggers like this: